Tranquilly nested within a coveted pocket of Burwood, this 1950’s brick three-bedroom residence cocoons an inside story of reinvented interiors featuring irresistibly chic décor, sunbathed open living and spacious gardens.
On a substantial 536m2, this stunning sanctuary boasts an inspired new kitchen with stone benchtops, quality wall oven, gas cooktop, gorgeous cabinetry and an under-mount sink with pull-out goose neck tap. A designer flair is evident throughout including a panelled feature wall with alluring wall-mounted lighting and window seats to create an ambient dining domain, with an inviting living room of generous proportions, cosy gas log fire and split system air conditioning. There’s three beautiful bedrooms, each with built in robes, the rear with an impressive ensuite, an equally appealing family bathroom, honeyed engineered timber flooring, a separate laundry, carport, substantial off-street parking, gated backyard, spacious gardens and rear shed with some scope to further extend (STCA) or enhance with a roofed alfresco entertaining area.
An idyllic setting places you within an easy walk or cycle from cafes, restaurants, child care, Gardiners Creek Trail, Lundgren and Bennettswood Reserves, sporting and leisure clubs, elite schools including Presbyterian Ladies College and Mount Scopus College, Deakin University, Station St shops, Burwood Brickworks Shopping Centre, Burwood Heights Shopping Centre, buses, trams and major arterial roads.
- 3x bedrooms, BIR’s
- Master ensuite
- Stunning kitchen
- Stone benchtops, quality oven & cabinetry
- Cosy log fire & split system
- Engineered honeyed timber flooring
- Separate laundry
- Secure backyard & spacious gardens
- Carport & substantial off-street parking
- Cafes & restaurants
- Child care & Deakin University
- Presbyterian Ladies College & Mount Scopus College
- Lundgren & Bennettswood Reserves
- Gardiners Creek Trail, Sporting & leisure clubs
- Station St shops, Burwood Heights Shopping Centre
- Buses, trams & major arterial roads.
- Burwood Brickworks Shopping Centre
Important Notice: In line with the Victorian Government mandate and DHHS directions, open for inspection and auction attendees must check-in via QR code and provide evidence of being fully vaccinated prior to entry.